So I have a person here that ported their # onto GV. They have the GV app on their phone, but when people leave a VM, it's showing the indicator on the normal phone call app, not the Google Voice app.

I've unchecked the option to display VM's on the phone call log, but leaving VM's still show on the regular app. Any ideas how to fix?
    06-04-2013 01:24 PM
    I not clear on the problem. Someone calls and leaves a VM. The phone shows a message waiting. A missed call shows in the call log. From there what's issue
    06-04-2013 01:33 PM
    I not clear on the problem. Someone calls and leaves a VM. The phone shows a message waiting. A missed call shows in the call log. From there what's issue
    On my phone, when I get a VM, I see the Google Voice indicator. I click the notification, it takes me to Google Voice app, where I can read the transcribed VM and/or play it's downloaded file.

On her phone when she get's a VM, the stock VM indicator shows up, clicking it opens the stock phone call dialer and plays vm that way.
    06-04-2013 01:47 PM
    Again not clear. I understand what you said. Your wife's seem to work as expected. Yours seems like the setting are to use only gv. The recordings are still available and transcriptions as well.

Take a look at the app settings on your phone and compare. Also take a look online at google voice setting
    06-04-2013 01:56 PM
    https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    06-12-2013 07:13 AM