So long story short, I was with Sprint w/ a Galaxy S2 at the time and left them for the same reason I am now experiencing with AT&T is it a weird coincidence? Maybe. I did everything from getting a replacement phone to changing out the sim card. I now have a ticket pending and might have to change my number because they say my number may be "corrupted". I'm not sure what is going on! I heard it might be the 4G lte networks and to turn that off but I'm paying for that. It's actually got me wondering is it these galaxy phones? Is Verizon and T mobile also having these issues? Is there anyone that has found a solution or even changed their number and had success or the opposite? Thanks for any help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-07-2013 11:59 PM
    So long story short, I was with Sprint w/ a Galaxy S2 at the time and left them for the same reason I am now experiencing with AT&T is it a weird coincidence? Maybe. I did everything from getting a replacement phone to changing out the sim card. I now have a ticket pending and might have to change my number because they say my number may be "corrupted". I'm not sure what is going on! I heard it might be the 4G lte networks and to turn that off but I'm paying for that. It's actually got me wondering is it these galaxy phones? Is Verizon and T mobile also having these issues? Is there anyone that has found a solution or even changed their number and had success or the opposite? Thanks for any help!

What's the issue? (I gather you're not receiving calls, but is it all calls, specific ones, etc)
    06-08-2013 12:09 AM
    Sorry if I was too vague. It's random calls very sporadic. One minute I'll be receiving the next... The person will be calling me right next to me and I won't receive the call. It will ring like normal on their end but I won't receive anything

06-08-2013 12:16 AM
    Noone knows huh

06-08-2013 03:58 PM
    Iv had the same problem, I just assumed that it was my Google voice number

06-09-2013 04:23 PM
    Google voice number?

06-11-2013 05:03 PM
    Having same issue with 2 G4's on T-Mobile 4GLTE network. T-Mobile does not have a clue. I've replaced the phone, done multiple resets, etc. There are multiple posts on Sprint and AT&T forums from people with this same problem. I would now conclude that this is a Samsung issue and not a carrier network issue.
    08-05-2013 01:24 PM
    I've had that happen with my LG Nitro HD. I think it's an ATT thing/network thing. I had some calls that I just never got (messages or anything). I was sitting there looking at my phone with 3-4 bars of reception, and the calls never came through, though the caller actually left a message. Never even got the messages.
    08-08-2013 10:19 AM
    I am having the same issue, I'm on my second S4, and to be honest, I'm thinking of selling the phone. It's only the S4 as my previous phone (HTC One X) works fine.
    08-21-2013 03:48 PM