Got the Samsung Galaxy S4 recently. Played with the Air Gestures for a while and thought why there wasn't any Air Browse to flip between the home screen pages & apps pages, the places where you flip pages the most (Air Browse: Gallery, Internet, Music Player, Music on lock screen, and S Memo). Another thing that I think should be added to the Air Gestures is Air call-decline. I mean if you make a feature to accept a call by moving your hand, why would you not do the other half and add a decline feature? All you would have to do is wave your to the right to accept, vice-versa to decline. What do you think?
    06-14-2013 01:17 PM
    I definitely would like the answer/hangup air gesture as well as the ability to flip between browser pages and currently running applications.
    06-15-2013 10:07 AM
    Hi,i have a problem with my sgs4 earbuds,only my right earbud is working and i've tried everything,device settings,sound settings for earbuds,nothing and no,the volume balance is in the middle,but it still won't work.Tried the surround,stereo mode,everything!!! They just won't work,i tried forcing them into the phone but still the same thing. The left one just simply doesn't work,i've had this phone and the earbuds for 3 months now and they were working perfectly,but now only the right one works,and i really don't want to have to put in $60 for new ones. :L
    Suggestions pl0x?
    09-19-2013 12:50 PM