Where's the white AT&T 32GB S4?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm gonna be making the swap too. Let me know what you think.

Posted via Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Has some time to kill today and stopped into a store. They did not have a 32GB on display and I asked them about it and they said they had them but not on display and only in black. He said they did not know when they were getting it in white. I also asked him how the phone was doing and he said very well. I asked versus the HTC One which was right next to it and he said people know iPhone and Samsung and they go right for them. Not so much HTC yet although he himself had an HTC One X. He said the the S4 is selling well ahead of the HTC One at that location. (Among the busiest stores in North Dallas/Plano).

sn0wkrash

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Any news or rumors on when AT&T gets the white 32? I went yesterday all ready to jump ship from my iPhone and move to Android but they only stocked the 32 in black and I don't really like the look of the black and rather wait for white. Would prefer 64 in white but have a feeling that may be even a longer wait

itnetworkn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Getting ready to trade in my iPhone for a S4. I called the local AT&T store, and called customer support. I could not get an answer on when they will carry the 32 GB white S4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL