Has anyone else had the issue of your info randomly deleting itself from the phone? This has happened 4 times total now on 2 different devices. I'm speaking of all contact info and email info just disappearing from the phone. I went to sleep and everything was fine, wake up and check my phone and boom it's all gone. Not my pictures, not my music, specifically my Yahoo email using the email client and my contacts which were all saved to Google. It is becoming a major pain in the rear. Also, I'm sure this has been asked a million times and I have tried all suggested tips so far, but has anyone found a fix to the mass lag on the stock messaging app? I am not rooted btw.
    07-15-2013 09:23 AM
    Anything ladies and gents?????
    07-15-2013 12:01 PM
    1. You might want to try a logging app to see what activity was going on when the data you had disappeared. Something like CatLog or the like.

2. Can't say given the info you've mentioned, but it sounds like a sync issue -you might have some conflict between the phone and the base account regarding message management or contact management. . . Review your settings for yahoo account both on the phone and from a desktop to check you basic account control/management. . .

3. Issue two: Try Handcent instead of the OEM text message app -it is pretty good and not slow at all.

Good Luck :-)
    07-20-2013 06:45 AM