No Update?

Amy Schwarz

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else still not able to get the update? My update came through fine right away but my hubby keeps checking his and it still says no update available. I got mine in May and he got his in June, are they rolling out dependent on when you got it? Weird!

Posted via Android Central App

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I have no update either ... kind of frustrating... any idea if there is a ROM out there that is the ATT version ... I found a sprint on to manually apply but i can't locate the ATT one

nate wilborn

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Ok finally able to activate the update. I changed the date to August 7th. Then turned the phone off. Took the battery out. Put it all back together restarted with the phone still set to August 7th then tried the update and it started downloading finally. Not sure which part actually got it going finally but the only new steps I had done is turning the phone off after changing the date and taking out the battery before trying the update again.

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
My update installed and seems good but I when I drag the camera icon to the center on my home screen it unlocks but doesn't open the camera like it did before?? Any ideas??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

bmsara

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok finally able to activate the update. I changed the date to August 7th. Then turned the phone off. Took the battery out. Put it all back together restarted with the phone still set to August 7th then tried the update and it started downloading finally. Not sure which part actually got it going finally but the only new steps I had done is turning the phone off after changing the date and taking out the battery before trying the update again.

I literally did exactly the same exact thing u did and even pulled out the sim and reinserted. It worked! Downloading right now! Hope this works for others as well.

Amy Schwarz

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

This worked perfect!! Thank you!

Posted via Android Central App

hobbsave

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Just did a battery and sim pull and reinsert. Then checked for update and it was finally available. Downloaded and all is well... So far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12