Multiple Email Accounts on S4

TimCrackberry

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a new S4 a few days ago and about ready to throw it in the trash....

I have multiple email accounts(Gmail accounts, Verizon accounts and a Hotmail account) and am trying to figure out how to have them displayed on my home screen as individual accounts. After I set them up, in their respective account areas(Gmail and Email) I get a cluegy interface that I have to use to get to each one. Having come from a Blackberry I where I was able to set up multiple accounts that each had it's own name displayed I find this really frustrating. Any ideas? Or should I just go back to the BB?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have my extra gmail on K-9 and I love it!!

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy Note 2 on top of a BeanStalk

droidlouise

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Aqua Mail for a few years and am very happy. If it matters in your case, Aqua Mail also handles POP3 and IMAP accounts without hiccuping, as many email applications (Windows and Android), do.

Louise

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Another AquaMail user that highly recommends it. I have 6 email accounts on a combination of Hotmail, Gmail, and a private website. Everyone is listed and the Aquamail interface is both excellent and easy to use as well as having extensive customization options..

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I am using the Free one, and although I like the clean UI,I want to know how I can preview my subfolders with my Hotmail account. The stock email app was able to do this, but I just can't use it anymore because my Email Accounts for personal AND Exchange (work email) suddenly disappear and I have to recreate those email accounts. That was my 3rd time to do that.

I have already tried Maildroid, and K9.

IF anyone can recommend a DIFFERENT email app that allows Subfolders to be viewed like the stock email app and works with POP3 accounts plus is able to to sync to our calendars then Please help me.

Last edited:

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a new S4 a few days ago and about ready to throw it in the trash....

I have multiple email accounts(Gmail accounts, Verizon accounts and a Hotmail account) and am trying to figure out how to have them displayed on my home screen as individual accounts. After I set them up, in their respective account areas(Gmail and Email) I get a cluegy interface that I have to use to get to each one. Having come from a Blackberry I where I was able to set up multiple accounts that each had it's own name displayed I find this really frustrating. Any ideas? Or should I just go back to the BB?

I expereiced the same thing and had to download separate apps for my emails and calenders. I loved how BB handle it all flawlessly.

Sent from where the wild things are.