i have the samsung galaxy s4 and i was at work and broke my screen. i called the insurance through att and got the new phone in the mail already... but when i went to back up the old phones information to my computer it would let me access the phone because having the password lock... but i cant put the password in because of the broken screen so i call att they cant help... called samsung and they cant help... went to the att store to see if they could override the lock to take the info off and move to my new phone and they cant either... doesnt anyone have any info at all that can help... i need my information of the phone for personal things and work.. thanks
    08-03-2013 12:42 PM
    i have the samsung galaxy s4 and i was at work and broke my screen. i called the insurance through att and got the new phone in the mail already... but when i went to back up the old phones information to my computer it would let me access the phone because having the password lock... but i cant put the password in because of the broken screen so i call att they cant help... called samsung and they cant help... went to the att store to see if they could override the lock to take the info off and move to my new phone and they cant either... doesnt anyone have any info at all that can help... i need my information of the phone for personal things and work.. thanks
    This may be complicated but all I can think of is to temporarily swap the screen so that you can unlock.

You can also try to disable the password through exploits.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    08-03-2013 12:58 PM
    any chance you have a video of this being done
    08-03-2013 01:20 PM