stock email app or gmail?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
hi i just got the s4 yesterday after exchanging it for my htc one (loving my s4)

I email very little and I dont sync, I just refresh my email when I look at it, i mean ill check it once in a while just to see if I have anything new.I know google*apps*use more battery but im not sure, should I use the built in email app and disable gmail OR use the stock email app?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
If your only/primary account is a gmail account, then I would use the gmail app.

I have several email accounts (including a gmail account), so I use the regular email app. I lose some functionality that's gmail specific (like labels) but all my emails are in one app. If I ever need to do something gmail-specific, I can always use the gmail app, but for the most part I stick with the email app.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
hi i just got the s4 yesterday after exchanging it for my htc one (loving my s4)

I email very little and I dont sync, I just refresh my email when I look at it, i mean ill check it once in a while just to see if I have anything new.I know google*apps*use more battery but im not sure, should I use the built in email app and disable gmail OR use the stock email app?

I personally like stock because of the fact that I have different non Google accounts

Sent from where the wild things are.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech