Broken LCD screen, need to transfer datas to PC?

Polosolo

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to this, so i don't even know if i'm posting in the right thread.

But apparently, I dropped my phone and the LCD screen is broken. Everything works fine, just the screen is black.
I need to transfer everything from the phone to PC including text messages, pictures, etc.
My screen is also locked so when I go on kies, it asks me to unlock the screen which i can't because the screen is black.
I've been here googling for 6 hours with nothing coming out of this.
I tried downloading the adb/sdk stuff and it's not opening! I also tried to locate my phone to unlock my phone but that's not working either.
I need help, please. Does anyone know what to do?
Is it possible to go to some store to ask them to transfer everything? How does this work? I'm stressed out. Please, help outtt

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Are you planning to get another phone straight away? If so, the folks at the store may be willing to assist in getting your data and files moved over to the new device.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to this, so i don't even know if i'm posting in the right thread.

But apparently, I dropped my phone and the LCD screen is broken. Everything works fine, just the screen is black.
I need to transfer everything from the phone to PC including text messages, pictures, etc.
My screen is also locked so when I go on kies, it asks me to unlock the screen which i can't because the screen is black.
I've been here googling for 6 hours with nothing coming out of this.
I tried downloading the adb/sdk stuff and it's not opening! I also tried to locate my phone to unlock my phone but that's not working either.
I need help, please. Does anyone know what to do?
Is it possible to go to some store to ask them to transfer everything? How does this work? I'm stressed out. Please, help outtt

If you or somebody has a Samsung ativ laptop you can mirror what youre doing and even use your mouse to control your phone with Samsung lync.

Sent from where the wild things are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance