Hi all,
    I'm sure you've gotten this question plenty but I can't find it anywhere. I've tried to root my phone with motochopper, it goes through until the end when it says "rooting phone this may take a few minutes" then it will say failed. It isn't rooted, and since I've tried it before should I unroot it and try it again, or... IDK, I'm not very "techy" although I did root my Note II successfully I can't seem to get the s4 (at&t) to take. Any advice or tips?

If it helps, my main reason for rooting is to increase volume from aux/headphone.
    10-04-2013 04:01 PM
    Hi all,
    I'm sure you've gotten this question plenty but I can't find it anywhere. I've tried to root my phone with motochopper, it goes through until the end when it says "rooting phone this may take a few minutes" then it will say failed. It isn't rooted, and since I've tried it before should I unroot it and try it again, or... IDK, I'm not very "techy" although I did root my Note II successfully I can't seem to get the s4 (at&t) to take. Any advice or tips?

If it helps, my main reason for rooting is to increase volume from aux/headphone.
    Here you go, I'm assuming you're running this firmware. Root AT&T Galaxy S4 I337 on UCUAMF3 Firmware
    markbc likes this.
    10-04-2013 04:26 PM