Screen capture from video?

jen2swt

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to take a screen capture from a video?

Also is there any app that can speed up a video? I want to show it in fast motion? Say of clouds I filmed?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Unless you're trying to do something I've missed, pause the video and screenshot as normal.

Dice Player has playback speed control IIRC. I can't remember its performance as I hardly used it and uninstalled it a long time ago but there will be others out there

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has a feature that when you are the playing a video using the stock player you can capture a still shot during the video. You should see a little picture of a camera on the info bar on top of the video.. It works great for still shots. I had some if my daughter jumping in a pool.. And I captured the stills of her n mid air

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

Nicohlay

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I had to fiddle around with mine for a minute after reading this post.. There should be a camera icon at the top of the screen during the playing of the video. Mine did not have that there so while the video was playing I clicked on menu, then settings, and turned 'capture' to On. And the camera icon popped up and allowed me to take a pic from the video.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000