Hi about a few weeks ago my galaxy s4 had met with a little water (for less than 10 seconds). I did the whole rice thing for at least 3 days and my phone had been fully functional until last night. whenever i'm on a phone call, calling someone or they call me its crackly on the other end, its not fully clear when they're speaking and there's a crackle while its dialing. also when I have ear buds in to listen to pandora or watch a video only the right ear bud produces sound(the left is just kind of fuzzy crackly with no sound). when I have my phone on speaker tho it has no problem with the sound its only when the calls off speaker or I have ear buds in. Any ideas on the problem or how I may be able to fix it? not sure if it's related to the water thing but I figured I should mention that. any advice is greatly appreciated. oh and a coworker had stupidly tried to stick someone else's charger in my phone into the ear bud slot (it fit but could that have messed up something?)
    also I'm new here so hopefully I posted this in the right section I'm still figuring things out. Thanks in advance for the help!!
    10-14-2013 04:10 PM
    Your earphone piece on s4 could have damaged. Got it replaced.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-14-2013 04:15 PM