Can I Get My AT&T S4 to Work on AT&T Straight Talk Network

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Here's a tip tho...don't ever call their customer service for anything....I called one day to track an order and was on the phone for an hour each with 3 different reps who were silent the whole time and then passed me on to someone else. This was all in one call mind you.

Posted via Android Central App

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Here's a tip tho...don't ever call their customer service for anything....I called one day to track an order and was on the phone for an hour each with 3 different reps who were silent the whole time and then passed me on to someone else. This was all in one call mind you.

Not to be a ****** but it also depends on your tone with them if you have a commanding tone your going to be shoved aside if you crack jokes and are respectful it goes alot further and faster you got to play their egos bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I didnt. I've worked in a call center before and I know what it's like on the other end of the phone. I still work in customer service to this day and know what I feel like when some customer comes in to my store screaming at me and ordering me around in a senseless hate. I also know that it's not that hard to track a package and when your call times go up someone yells at you and you get either wrote up or fired....shouldn't take 3 hrs to try and track a package then get hung up on after the statement "you will have to call back tomorrow." If the tracking number wasn't there, that's all they had to say. I don't use condescending tones with anyone who doesn't deserve it. That said, I am also not a "bro".

Apologies to the OP for throwing this off topic. My mom's S4 that I set up last week on straight talk is fine except for MMS. Can send it but not receive it. I used the APN settings directly from their website. Now I'll have to sniff around on the Internet for other ones that might work.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I didnt. I've worked in a call center before and I know what it's like on the other end of the phone. I still work in customer service to this day and know what I feel like when some customer comes in to my store screaming at me and ordering me around in a senseless hate. I also know that it's not that hard to track a package and when your call times go up someone yells at you and you get either wrote up or fired....shouldn't take 3 hrs to try and track a package then get hung up on after the statement "you will have to call back tomorrow." If the tracking number wasn't there, that's all they had to say. I don't use condescending tones with anyone who doesn't deserve it. That said, I am also not a "bro".

Apologies to the OP for throwing this off topic. My mom's S4 that I set up last week on straight talk is fine except for MMS. Can send it but not receive it. I used the APN settings directly from their website. Now I'll have to sniff around on the Internet for other ones that might work.

Thanks for the clarification :) I hope you get it all sorted :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Cecelia Williams

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey was your at&t phone still under contract when you did this? I have a at&t phone but I don't know if it needs to be flash b4 I switch over to straight talk. Can I just input straight talk apn settings and sim and it work perfectly fine? helpppppp!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance