Hello all. It's been a while since I posted. Today my phone did it's auto updating and I received an error that the on-board storage was low. So I looked and sure enough I was down to a little over a gig left. I put all my applications/programs on the SD card that I possibly could. I've removed a ton of applications that I have not used in the longest time and picked up about 2 gigs. So now I am up to about 3.5 gigs. I took a look at my storage space and it shows 6.39BG under miscellaneous files. When I click on that it goes to another screen and the top states System memory of 6.38GB. How else can I pick up more space on the phone itself if possible?

Thanks!
    11-06-2013 01:21 PM
    Hello all. It's been a while since I posted. Today my phone did it's auto updating and I received an error that the on-board storage was low. So I looked and sure enough I was down to a little over a gig left. I put all my applications/programs on the SD card that I possibly could. I've removed a ton of applications that I have not used in the longest time and picked up about 2 gigs. So now I am up to about 3.5 gigs. I took a look at my storage space and it shows 6.39BG under miscellaneous files. When I click on that it goes to another screen and the top states System memory of 6.38GB. How else can I pick up more space on the phone itself if possible?

Thanks!
    Something to keep in mind is upon unboxing, a 16 GB S4 will have roughly 8 GB of space for the user.

Could you also post some screenshots of your storage stats, please?
    11-06-2013 10:25 PM