Bah i'm ready to get 4.3 TODAY (hopefully)

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Really looking forward to 4.3 update tomorrow. Hoping for a smoother experience. Faster camera opening. Not that i'm at all disappointed in this phone at all. I LOVE it compared to the iPhone i had before this. Just ready for the update especially since us on AT&T are the last ones to get it... even after US Cellular...

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bah i'm ready to get 4.3 tomorrow (hopefully)

Really looking forward to 4.3 update tomorrow. Hoping for a smoother experience. Faster camera opening. Not that i'm at all disappointed in this phone at all. I LOVE it compared to the iPhone i had before this. Just ready for the update especially since us on AT&T are the last ones to get it... even after US Cellular...
T-Mobile is last :( Next Monday I think...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Oh well i stand corrected. Thats a bummer too. Its just interesting how Verizon got it first who is usually easily the last.
Yeah, they had to do it because they weren't selling enough Galaxy Gears...

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site

Don't get your hopes up. While the update may come tomorrow, I don't think you'll get too much more of an experience. I found 4.3 to actually lag my device a bit.

sharpehenry

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

I know AT&T is slow on updates but I give them one thing; They do really nice job improving performance on every updates. I just hope this is just as good.

My friend's HTC One 4.3 update was very impressive. Everything is snappier and responses instantly on touch, it was much better than 4.1

Posted via Android Central App

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

well i was optimistic and checked when i got into work this morning. no update as of yet. I did find out my Nexus 7 is sitting at home ready to download Kit Kat though!!! =(

Pre_n_BluHvn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Cool, maybe mine will be ready when I get home..

Still no update for the phone....

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Aww wtf, it says i can't check for an update for another 21 hours? wtf is that about?

Pre_n_BluHvn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I noticed that too. Hoping that it will get pushed to phone and will bypass this waiting period.