Bah i'm ready to get 4.3 TODAY (hopefully)

AugustArborists

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Casper, Wyoming, downloaded on the first try last night. I kinda like the new keyboard, after a little wait for the camera firmware to update, the camera does open faster. Gallery is faster as well, to all of you having problems, I'm sorry, just keep trying, it's worth it.

After reading all the problems the VZW users were having, I was hesitant, but the AT&T version seems to be ok.

RYCO13

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Got it after 12 attempts! All seems good so far. No visible changes except for AV.
Did you just keep trying like over and over? I tried that but it keeps telling me that I have the current software. It's that what it was telling you until it downloaded?

RYCO13

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
if i quit trying, will it eventually just notify me that there is an update waiting there? i accidentally clicked it a year in advance instead of a day. now i have to wait 9500 hours or so. oops.

bobmurray1212

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Battery does take longer to charge but it seems to last longer also. So far 4.3 is great. Now lets move up to 4.4 KitKat. From everything I have read is a very stable platform that uses a lot less memory to run. Should be great.

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Battery does take longer to charge but it seems to last longer also. So far 4.3 is great. Now lets move up to 4.4 KitKat. From everything I have read is a very stable platform that uses a lot less memory to run. Should be great.

@bobmurray I'm happy too with battery life on 4.3. Real test this week. Traveling thru Europe on some trains without wifi, that is a classic battery drainer.

hadi22082

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I updated my phone (GT-I9500) to Android 4.3. Then I got a problem. My wifi problem. Connects but stops after a few minutes. Messages that need to be entered again.
When wifi is connected to the new display has WiFi!!!!!
13845533343011.jpg

tsusala1951

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I attempted a few times on 11/14/13 to update and three times I got up to approx. 40 - 60% download progress and the phone would bump the update off the phone and ask me to wait a few hours. I then attempted to push the clock ahead, and got the same result. THEN on 11/15/13 I went to AT&T and chatted with Tech Support and was told that there were a few glitches in the update and it has been pulled in order to allow Samsung and AT&T to make corrections. they told me that I would receive notification as to when the update would be available..... that's my $.02 Have a good day, all!

AugustArborists

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Any notice that on the boot up screen it says Samsung custom with the padlock icon unlock. So did this update unlocked th e bootloader or either Samsung or AT&T forgot to relock it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this, mine does it too. No problems though, must have gotten lucky with mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463