So I just got the Galaxy S4 on AT&T yesterday. It came with Android 4.2. I came from an HTC Inspire and it had buttons that would turn of things like Mobile Network, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc, etc. After digging, I found out that you can change the buttons in the notification area. So I moved the "Mobile Network" button up there.

Then I upgraded to 4.3 this morning and I noticed that the button was gone. Is this the same for anyone else.

It is kind of annoying since I don't like to leave the Mobile Network on (I have a small data plan) and my old phone was able to turn off the network in one click. Anyone have a work around for this in the meantime if the feature is not coming back?

Thanks
    11-30-2013 06:32 PM
    Yes apparently, AT&T have removed the Mobile Network button on the notification toggle on 4.3.
    11-30-2013 09:32 PM
    So I just got the Galaxy S4 on AT&T yesterday. It came with Android 4.2. I came from an HTC Inspire and it had buttons that would turn of things like Mobile Network, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc, etc. After digging, I found out that you can change the buttons in the notification area. So I moved the "Mobile Network" button up there.

Then I upgraded to 4.3 this morning and I noticed that the button was gone. Is this the same for anyone else.

It is kind of annoying since I don't like to leave the Mobile Network on (I have a small data plan) and my old phone was able to turn off the network in one click. Anyone have a work around for this in the meantime if the feature is not coming back?

Thanks
    Get 3G watchdog in the app store. It has a toggle you can have on your home screen or other screen so you can toggle data off and on
    12-01-2013 08:00 AM

Thanks
    YES! This is a horrible oversight in the so-called 4.3 update. Hey, GOOGLE, what were you thinking? It is terribly inconvenient. Fix this NOW.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-02-2013 03:41 PM
    I hit Airplane Mode and it prompts me to turn on WIFI and/or Bluetooth. Not very convenient, but that works.
    12-02-2013 06:54 PM