Software update interuppted

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
In my case I went to Best Buy and the Samsung rep did the upgrade for me. I guess I was just lucky. I bought the phone at the AT&T too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Hmm, guess so. ;) The rep said I could try it but I told him that I'd wait for confirmation from their Devs.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
After an agonizingly long wait, I finally successfully downloaded & installed the OTA update via AT&T! Painfully slow though...30 minutes to download & almost 30 to fully install & update.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone who has updated to 4.3 seen instances of pop-up messages from Samsung or other vendors wanting you to download a file? Weird...

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Very odd. Have 2 AV apps & they didn't pick up anything. Oh well...

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
One was Samsung about downloading some type of speaker app. Checked updates in PS & there was an update for an app I don't own.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
One was Samsung about downloading some type of speaker app. Checked updates in PS & there was an update for an app I don't own.

The app in PS was Beaming for Beep nGo. Supposedly this app was pre-installed on some phones but not on mine.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

I keep getting a notification in the notification area that an application has attempted... Pressing down on the notification reveals that it is the Knox Notification Manager.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting a notification in the notification area that an application has attempted... Pressing down on the notification reveals that it is the Knox Notification Manager.

Went over to XDA. They said to perform the update. The only way to get rid of it is to root.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Came across another weird item after updating. My Plantronics Voyager Legend headset does not pick up notifications when I'm beside the phone. Go across the house and picked up clear as a bell!