AT&T Galaxy S4 - Push Email.."Help"

eddie42503

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello maybe someone has a suggestion for this. For a long time I had been using a app called emoze that is a push email app where you basically get the email when sent from sender. For some reason that app has been removed from the Google play store. I'm needing a app that will do this. Ive tried mail droid, k-9, aqua mail and a few others and set the freq to check every 2 minutes but I found that since it is syncing that often its draining my battery so much faster. I'm using the yahoo stock app where my email account is through but there's no way to add my custom notification ringtones where I can hear it. Wished yahoo gave the options to add your own ringtones. The stock S4 email app checks every 15 minutes and to due to my work abilities I need my emails from my clients asap. I loved the emoze app because it came instantly without having to keep syncing often. Any suggestions from anyone of a app that will work like a push email client ? Thanks!

Ani Adarsh

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Try getting Amazon appstore and you can still find emoze on there.
Still not sure why it was removed from google play. Hope its not anything malicious - since I am still using it.

Also the emoze website does not say anything about the app being taken down. Highly irregular of Google.