Will iPhone 5s SIM card fit into the S4?

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I phone 5 uses a nano SIM it won't fit it's not a big deal just go to at&t get a micro SIM activated shouldn't cost anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I phone 5 uses a nano SIM it won't fit it's not a big deal just go to at&t get a micro SIM activated shouldn't cost anything

This.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

thepktrckt

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Will you be using the sim in both phones? If so you also need to get a sim card adapter from amazon. NEVER put the sim card adapter into a simslot without the sim card, it will get stuck and you will need to be very very handy or you'll be repairing.

iPhone 5s = Nanosim
Most Everything Else = Microsim

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Actually your wrong...if the phone was purchased through a corporate store its free...Authorized Retailers charge 15-25 bucks for a sim card depending on which retailer...I work for an authorized retailer and thats how we do things...just a heads up...and calling AT&T Customer support could have prevented asking this question and getting a million repetitive responses to it..just saying..

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Actually your wrong...if the phone was purchased through a corporate store its free...Authorized Retailers charge 15-25 bucks for a sim card depending on which retailer...I work for an authorized retailer and thats how we do things...just a heads up...and calling AT&T Customer support could have prevented asking this question and getting a million repetitive responses to it..just saying..

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Doh!!! Your rite forgot about the authorized retailers got used to my corporate store as its 7 miles from my house

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463