Kit kat?

daddy69

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Awesome. So excited. I'm in alaska hoping tonight it will be available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Got it installed here in SC. Had to set the date ahead a day. Since it is a raw rainy day here (and I had nothing better to do) I babysitted the download by tapping the screen to keep it from timing out. Took maybe 20 minutes. Guess I'll do a reset if I can remember how......

CharlieMau

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
417.66mb in central Kentucky, had to change date ahead a day to get it. 45 minutes for all to update. seems to be faster responds

Last edited:

Orlando Hammonds

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Smart Dialer for Google Play Edition only. Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news. Our update will bring none of the cool new features.

Posted via Android Central App

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Approximately 45 minutes for download, install, & updates. Quick report...numerous icons missing on home screen, Twitter completely gone, ...TBC

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Approximately 45 minutes for download, install, & updates. Quick report...numerous icons missing on home screen, Twitter completely gone, ...TBC

Glad I backed up to online as well. Getting I/O error when trying to access SD card! Anyone else?

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Same 45 minutes in Atlanta. Had a bump on reboot, optimizing apps locked up and had to do a battery pull, but it finished fine and all is well and working.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Same 45 minutes in Atlanta. Had a bump on reboot, optimizing apps locked up and had to do a battery pull, but it finished fine and all is well and working.

I restarted again & got my icons back. Will try your idea on battery pull as I'm still getting I/O error on SD card.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It appears that the problem is with the backup app itself as card is reading fine with diagnostics.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well this just sucks if true. My backup app (not rooted) is RerWare's MyBackupPro. I was just informed by them that 4.2.2. no longer provides access to the SD card for 3rd party apps. If so, what good is an SD card?

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Well this just sucks if true. My backup app (not rooted) is RerWare's MyBackupPro. I was just informed by them that 4.2.2. no longer provides access to the SD card for 3rd party apps. If so, what good is an SD card?

My music app and my file app are both "third party". They are having no problems accessing my SD card.......

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
My music app and my file app are both "third party". They are having no problems accessing my SD card.......

I'm not experiencing problems with others either. They provided a link to some article.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood