MMS Hell

CarlosSW

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok....so first off i want to say that the native samsung messaging app sucks. If it didnt i would not be on this forum posting this rant....because id just use that. However it sucks. It looks like hell and is beyond slow. That being said...it is the ONLY sms app that sends or receives MMS while on wifi. Every other app ive used (handcent, go sms, hangouts, evolvesms) does great with sms...but i never for the life of me get the images. The ONLY one that works other then the native app is textta because it has a place in its app that says.."activate mobile data"....which i thought the phone was supposed to do anyway....

and id use textra....expect the frackin thing keeps crashing on me

this is driving me crazy....can someone help

Carlos

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Dude mms messages DO NOT COUNT AGAINST YOUR DATA AS LONG AS YOU HAVE UNLIMITED TEXTING YOUR 100% GOOD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Dude mms messages DO NOT COUNT AGAINST YOUR DATA AS LONG AS YOU HAVE UNLIMITED TEXTING YOUR 100% GOOD

It's a common thing I see now people thinking mms messages have to count against your data plan no it does not its counted as text that's it is there someone giving all disinformation or is it a simply ignorance? I'm just hoping to clarify this matter in fact NO MMS MESSENGER CAN BE SENT OVER WIFI PERIOD it has to go through the networks servers through the towers and be roughed to the write phone and recompiled into text /mms format that the other phone can understand (hopefully I cleared that up for you and yes there are some disparities between is and any other mobile o's but that's a different story)