Unlocking AT&T S4 to work on Virgin?

lanzzila

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys - I've got a friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and was planning to unlock it to work on my girlfriend's Virgin Mobile account. I unfortunately just realized that Virgin Mobile doesn't use sim cards.

Is it still at all possible to unlock an AT&T S4 to work on Virgin Mobile? I've tried searching the forums and the general internets to no luck, so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you! :D

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys - I've got a friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and was planning to unlock it to work on my girlfriend's Virgin Mobile account. I unfortunately just realized that Virgin Mobile doesn't use sim cards.

Is it still at all possible to unlock an AT&T S4 to work on Virgin Mobile? I've tried searching the forums and the general internets to no luck, so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you! :D

No virgin is a cdma it's not going to work on a gsm phone you can try att prepaid you can go straight talk (gsm) you can go t mobile but it has to be unlocked by at&t them selves and with all et fees paid and the account closed to unlock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2