Best backup software for non rooted phone kies sucked

ramairetransam

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a gs4 with att and i have been getting the sim card removed error for weeks , new one came today and i had already backed up the old phone . I restore the new phone and it sucks . I dont have my screens like they should be , no apps were on there , sd was like blank to the phone .

What can i do ? im rebacking up the old phone again to kies and going to try a backup again on the new one . I dont know what to do .

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Log in to your Google account, and when you go to the Play Store you can download all of your old apps back.
If you have something specific you want to back up you can use Helium backup for anything that can't be transferred directly.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Unless you root your not going to get a full backup of your apps and settings (google is lacking this after I clouds setup :/) the best I can tell you in to make a copy of your sd on your computer and use sms backup and call logs backup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Log in to your Google account, and when you go to the Play Store you can download all of your old apps back.
If you have something specific you want to back up you can use Helium backup for anything that can't be transferred directly.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

You sure he doesn't need root for that?? It's like titanium rite??

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You sure he doesn't need root for that?? It's like titanium rite??

It does not require root. I'm sure you'll get extra features if you are rooted, but you can still backup apps without it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc