Infuse Wifi Issues fixed with Baseband Update?

sirdomino

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
My WiFi signal tends to be weak/spotty on the phone but even when it is connected at just the "DOT" I get decent download/upload speeds.

I was doing some research and it seems that some folks are reporting that their WIFI issues on the Samsung Infuse were fixed by a BaseBand update sometime in June. I just did a check (Settings -> Software Update) and it said that my phone was "up to date" so I must already have the "Baseband update" installed?

It says "Baseband version I997UCKE3" when I check under "About phone" in settings.

I LOVE this phone, my only concern being the WiFi connection, as that is the main thing I will use in order to minimize 3g/4g data usage.

Thanks!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes that is the latest update to the baseband. Although I never actually recieved it. I just flashed a custom rom with the update already in place. But if your still having some WiFi issues, I would check with your router. Reset everything and resync. It also depends on how far from the router you are where that spotty signal can come in at. Im on my laptop most of the time in the Kitchin which is a good distance away from the router and I have that happen to me at times where I am. About 3-4 closed walls to my router.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy