Netflix Works - Get Here

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thats great if it works. But I cant believe there are people who sit and watch movies on a phone? That still boggles my mind. That would shoot the Infuse's battery down dead quick lol

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
my kids watched some old pink panther cartoons on netflix in the truck this morning. i have a window mount and swivel it towards them. its also plugged into the ac adapter. this phone rules!
....also just put TRON on my phone. looks great. not as good as my 46" LED samsung though. :)

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Thats great if it works. But I cant believe there are people who sit and watch movies on a phone? That still boggles my mind. That would shoot the Infuse's battery down dead quick lol

I catch the bus to work most days... takes 45 minutes... I could see watching a movie or two... but usually I use my phone to read the World Newspapers app (one of the best ever, BTW)!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I catch the bus to work most days... takes 45 minutes... I could see watching a movie or two... but usually I use my phone to read the World Newspapers app (one of the best ever, BTW)!

I have downloaded that app and used it. It works well I must agree with you. I think what Ill do is get that window mount like the poster above got. And use the phone more for the Google Nav. The Google navigation is really on point. I watch some small quick videos on the phone but I can see for your situation how you would watch more on it. That makes sense.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have downloaded that app and used it. It works well I must agree with you. I think what Ill do is get that window mount like the poster above got. And use the phone more for the Google Nav. The Google navigation is really on point. I watch some small quick videos on the phone but I can see for your situation how you would watch more on it. That makes sense.

I'm looking forward to my trip to the mainland in August so I can finally use Google Navigation!!! Here on Oahu (Hawaii), the island is too small for us locals to really need/use that app, because we know where most places are. But on the mainland, I'm clueless! Will be a great tool. ;)

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, seems to work well at least on Wifi. Wonder how much data is used for one average movie? Probably my wife would like to watch a movie or two while traveling but if using the data plan I am sure it would blow some caps..........

allwallco

Aug 2, 2011
www.AllWallSystem.com
Netflix is up and running, thank you very much.

I have been trying the Marketplace and then I called Netflix yesterday to confirm that my Infuse was not on their list. So, I started checking this forum. Glad I did.

BUT, it was confusing for me to understand how a file named "multi . .. . " was going to end up creating the apk file and then creating the ap, as I am used to going to the marketplace and just hitting the install buttons.

It also may be helpful to mention the install program is going to ask to change the settings to allow 3rd party applications along with a Comfort Note to us NewBies that when any android virus checker such as "Antivirus Pro", or "LOOKOUT", will check the installed program they will confirm it is safe.

You can only imagine how my comfort level increased when these two programs showed the Netflix ap installed was safe! :D

I reread this and those two programs I mentioned should pay me for mentioning them, then I realized they were FREE. Never mind!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol