Bad ATT Bad

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
ATT service took a dump in my area about a month ago. They are suppose to be looking into it but the rep said if they cant fix it they will let me out of my contract. If they do I was thinking of going to TMo because they are way cheaper than Verizon. If I did what do yall think of the HTC Sensation compared to the Infuse? Not sure if any of you have a clue or not but maybe someone would. Thanks in advance.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I saw that but the G2X has a lesser screen and a smaller screen size. I recall reading there was a lot of light leakage from it too. Wasnt so sure about that. I absolutely love my Infuse. Its kick ass. ATT however isnt being my friend right now. lol. Granted if they offer me something I cant refuse to keep me then I wont switch. Like more of a discount off my bill and/or unlimited data. Would be awesome then aside from the poorer signal anyway lol. Wonder how well the repeaters work.

ImInfused

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
3G works on Tmo though right? what how well the service would be for us on it too
Well the infuse isn't true 4g anyway. Or I'm just dumb. We have hpsa+. The fastest i've clocked on this device on hpsa+ with 5 bars is about 4.5mb p/sec. I'm pretty sure 3g is just as fast.
I have unlocked many galaxy s's and got 3g so I think it should work.

dgrebe

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
ATT service took a dump in my area about a month ago. They are suppose to be looking into it but the rep said if they cant fix it they will let me out of my contract. If they do I was thinking of going to TMo because they are way cheaper than Verizon. If I did what do yall think of the HTC Sensation compared to the Infuse? Not sure if any of you have a clue or not but maybe someone would. Thanks in advance.

What area are you in? I noticed the same thing in the Mason, Ohio area about a month ago. Called several times to complain. I was told a couple towers are down and should be back up next month some time. BS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey