Custom Rom Flashers.....Infused V2 Beta 1 - GingerBread

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Infused v2 BETA 1 - Gingerbread

Thanks to our friend gtg over at XDA for the hard work.

Taken from Rogers Samsung Infuse. The Rom is in beta stages now, so unless your familiar with Odin, I would just hold tight for the official release or wait until this one comes out of beta with working CWM.

The Differences are SWEET! Also, Working APK of Google Chat with Video from Modaco can be obtained. Also, I have a working APK of Skype with Video Chat.

Last edited:

Cory4ou

May 27, 2011
Visit site
You talked me into rooting and flashing infused. Love it so far! Especially for the battery life! Kinda excited for the gingerbread build, but not confident enough to try out a beta..

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You talked me into rooting and flashing infused. Love it so far! Especially for the battery life! Kinda excited for the gingerbread build, but not confident enough to try out a beta..

Good job bud. Im glad everything worked out well for you. Yes the battery life on gtgs Infused rom is a GOD! That alone right there made me not want to go back to stock.

Right now the Infused V2 Rom is in beta. There trying to fix the Rainbow effect it has with a proper kernal. They have something up and runing, but need someone to test it (and theres the possibility of bricking there phone). So ewwwwwww, just gotta wait and see whos gonna have the guts to do this. This way, it can be stable.

But Im runing the Beta of Gingerbread Infused. And it is pretty sweet. I can see where some bugs are, but I have high confidence on gtgs developments so far and all the people that has helped him out in the process. Im just upset that Samsung Released Gingerbread for the Infuse on Rogers, and didnt include TouchWiz 4?!

Wack!

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm still waiting for the non beta hehe. I'll wait till gtg gets it perfect and able to flash with cwm and have my voodoo and other stuff in it. That thread is hilarious though.

Sent from my rooted infuse flashed with infused!

kadarrius

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
can i get that skype apk that your using i would love to have video chat on my infuse running the infused 2.0.0 stable gingerbread rom. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12