samsung infuse problems???

athaliah81

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
hello everyone i am new to the android and just recently purchased the samsung infuse 4g. ive been having major issues with it but been told to wait for the next update for the problems to go away....
How true is this?

I love my phone and am hooked to android....BUT my phone will freeze...vibrate once...about 5 seconds later vibrate about 3 more times then shuts off and restarts the phone all by itself. Fully shutting down and rebooting :( im always getting an alert of an app that says its not working and has to be force closed. Hmm....at first it was ok, no big deal to mess with....now its just irritating! im constantly taking the battery out waiting, then putting it back...so on and so forth...i do it about 5-7x a day. I cant do much on it besides make/receive calls. text, games, music, even my camera will start to force close after the vibrating. I havent been able to use my camera since yesterday:confused:. Anyone else have these problems or know of how to fix it? all your help and comments are greatly appreciated

:);)

tallva0papi

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey i know what you mean, but mines a little different situation, afta it does that vibrate thing it would jus force close whatever program but not shut the phone off. For me the phone was really nice and at this point im ok but im about to take it in very soon but i think you have an maybe one model older dan mines because i would normally hold the power button till it restarts like (holding a computer power button for 5 sec.) and maybe once or twice a day. And i do believe i have neva had a camera issue and am sorry about that because the camera is really nice to use :'(. Well if any thing else to add umm...i kno the phone says 4g i havent been able to see that yet but the h+ that i always see is a pretty quick network, the speaker phone is pretty loud and the music plays loud out of it and really like the size of it :D

chocolateboy120020

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think my infuse maybe gone from the rooting but im hoping someone can bring it back to life ...
PROBLEM PLEASE HELP
I have a problem with My Mobile Data on the internet every so often the 3g or H+ will shut off and not come back on. I try reformatting factory resets and stock resets and unrooting. Even going to settings> wireless network > checking the pocket data ...even resetting the access point names
But thats not even the biggest problem my phone service never goes up to 4 or 5 bars.....when i go out i sometimes dont even get a bar. Its not the Sim card or At&t SERVICE because my family has the same plan and great service....and I have great service on other phones. so pleases help anyone
and P.S. when i take the SIM card out.....i still have the same low Bars like i never took the Sim card out ..... 0.o wierd:-\