Who got the new non-GB update ATT released?

handsofdeath

May 22, 2011
Visit site
My phone hasn't received this update yet and i was wondering who if anyone has gotten yet.

please let us all know if u have gotten it or not.

thanks

Chromer

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I started to get it last night but would not fully download, only got to 75% and wouldn't go any further. Now I can't try for another 24 hrs:'(

estebanj

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get it as a notification. I went into settings, software update, check for updates and got it from there. About 14 MB in size and installed OTA no problems.

handsofdeath

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get it as a notification. I went into settings, software update, check for updates and got it from there. About 14 MB in size and installed OTA no problems.

I have tried this a couple of times and it says no update. is there a website you can download it from or do you have to wait for it through the update process?

thanks

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I just had it installed in my (rooted) Infuse. The file was 14,542 KB. What actually changed? The whole process took less than 10 minutes from download to installation and rebooting.

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
No updates available for me. I have yet to get a single update since I purchased on launch day.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

handsofdeath

May 22, 2011
Visit site
same here i havent gotten a single update on my phone and there was an update before this one that i never gotten. thats why im asking. strange

mbnocx

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I just had it installed in my (rooted) Infuse. The file was 14,542 KB. What actually changed? The whole process took less than 10 minutes from download to installation and rebooting.
I thought AT&T pushed updates would not happen on a rooted device? Did it prompt to install without any intervention? No problems if it does, I am just curious about being rooted and getting their updates.

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooted with some factory Apps frozen, but non deleted. No updates ever, not sure if that is why or not.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

tmin

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I am rooted and got the update. It did not prompt me, i went to settings, software update. Also it did not break the root, i am still rooted.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I rooted but I did not delete or freeze any of the stock apps. Also, I'm still using the original ROM. Updates come generally when I reboot the phone in the mornings. The real test will be when Gingerbread is released for the Infuse.

MsAhaDroid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I'm new here and hew to Androids...I did get the udpate this morning but when checking version it still says 2.2.1. Not sure it was the GB update. Can someone tell me what GB should look like?

Thanks.

MsAhaDroid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info on the "bug fix" Kevin. That explains why I got the update and still no GB..

Still, would like to know what will be so different (visible) with the GB update to non-techies like me. Thanks.