Google Books... help pls

MsAhaDroid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I keep uninstalling Google Books and it keeps installing by itself and even downloading books that I didn't even ask for, like Alice in Wonderful. I don't understand why I can't get rid of this annoying app. I am new at this would greatly appreciate any advice on how to permanently get rid of Google Books on my phone.

Thanks sooooooo much for any help.

kcrandall758

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep uninstalling Google Books and it keeps installing by itself and even downloading books that I didn't even ask for, like Alice in Wonderful. I don't understand why I can't get rid of this annoying app. I am new at this would greatly appreciate any advice on how to permanently get rid of Google Books on my phone.

Thanks sooooooo much for any help.

Those books come preinstalled with the Google books app. Its part of the most recent OTA update...I've never tried to uninstall (because I actually read). Might be a system process that you need to freeze using an app like titanium backup (must be rooted to use)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tab using Tapatalk

MsAhaDroid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for trying to help but I'm lost as to programing. I'm just not technical enough :confused: Well, what do you think if I disable my gmail account that came with the phone. I'm not sure if my gmail account does anything and wonder if googl books comes that way. I certainly do not use gmail, don't check email and don't use calendar. Do you think that'll work? Its so odd because I've had my phone for some months now and all of the sudden it is downloading books. So frustrated.

Thanks bunches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol