Bluetoth no audio

spydog1102

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
HEY EVERYONE IM NEW TO THE FORUM AND THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD.
NOW SIN I KNOW THERES A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE WITH LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE I'LL RUN A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS.

I HAVE A SAMSUNG INFUSE WICH WAS WORKING PERFECLTY TILL A COUPLE OF DAYS BACK. I RESCENTLY HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY UNIT BECAUSE OF SOME ISSUES. MOST OF THEM WERE FIXED EXCEPT ONE. I HAVE PAIRED 3 BLUETOOTHS PLANTRONICS, JAWBONE ERA AND A MOTOROLA INFINI. WHILW THEY DO PAIR UP AND SEEM TO BE WORKING AFTER THE PERSON PICKS UP THE CALL I GET NO MORE AUDIO.. (CRAZY RIGTH LOL) Upps sorry for the caps i just remembered its rude to right in caps on forums my bad bu no about erease all i have writen. So going back to the problem, yes they are paired i get to hear the other persons phone ring then they pick up no more audio.. If any one could give me some pointers i'll appreciate.. Thankss

spydog1102

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
reset again and nothing. Now there is another erro with google netframe work. Gapps it
Keeps coming out. Is there any way I completly wipe and reinstal froto fron scratch?

JtothaR

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
reset again and nothing. Now there is another erro with google netframe work. Gapps it
Keeps coming out. Is there any way I completly wipe and reinstal froto fron scratch?

Does it happen with all of your BT devices?

You could try using GTG's ultimate unbrick from XDA, but if the phone is factory (non-modded, Rom'd) and youve already done resets, I dont see what difference it would make.

spydog1102

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well with my jambox it transfers the music audio but as soon as a call comes in, no speech audio and they cant hear me either. It all started after I downloaded an app called viber. There must be a way to just completly erease and reload the software. Is that what the ultimate unbrick by xda does? Were do I get mor info on this unbricking stuff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz