Not Registered on Network ERROR.

sirdomino

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting an error that says my phone is "Not Registered on Network" and I have done the suggestions of pulling the battery and resetting the phone but it still comes back randomly and I usually don't know until someone tells me that they are unable to get a hold of me.

is this a phone error or a SIM card error?

Last edited:

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
If you bought this phone off of someone then you might want to take it into your service provider so they can try fixing this issue.It may be that your apn settings were changed or manipulated

renim

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue happen to me twice this past Monday. I bought the Infuse back when it was released in may and this was the first time I got the error. A reboot fixed the issue and hasn't happened since then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Emily Hayes

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Omg!!!!^^ seriously I actually thought u may have some good advice @makachaka ..... I think thats the 1st thing anyone with a brain would try. (No offence) im stressed from thus phone 😟 I am also having this problem with my s5. Its wrecking my head. I just want someone to tell me the magical instructions to take this annoyance away 😭😭😭😭

Li Salina

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I keep getting an error that says my phone is "Not Registered on Network" and I have done the suggestions of pulling the battery and resetting the phone but it still comes back randomly and I usually don't know until someone tells me that they are unable to get a hold of me.

angelalaki2016

May 10, 2016
Visit site

Lili raghu

May 23, 2018
Visit site
Sim not registered on network

I have a keypad mobile and I had inserted a vodaphone but it is showing that my sim is not registered on network and I don't know that sim number too so what to do now please suggest me