After extensive research...I picked up the Infuse 4G...

cbsharpe

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered it online and it should be in my hands on Tuesday. I only paid 1 cent for it and I got 20% off of my monthly bill because of where I work. Can't wait to play with my new toy. Now, what are the must HAVE apps for this gorgeous phone? Thanks guys and gals!

CBS

yangstyle

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine the day before you for the same price on ATT. I wouldn't pay attention to the guy saying welcome to 6 months ago. That's life with cell phones these days. The question is: Does the device meet your requirements? If it does, great.

BTW, know what the return policy is on these? :p

yangstyle

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine and have been fooling around with it. Seems responsive so far. But I don't like the icons/theme of it compared to the GB Motorola Droid my company gave me. Trying to decide whether to return it for a Motorola Atrix. I'll give it a couple of weeks.

cbsharpe

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine and have been fooling around with it. Seems responsive so far. But I don't like the icons/theme of it compared to the GB Motorola Droid my company gave me. Trying to decide whether to return it for a Motorola Atrix. I'll give it a couple of weeks.

Well, I should be playing with mine this time tomorrow. As far as the theme goes, you can always change it or find an app for it...no problem. All I know is that I am not giving up my 4.5" screen for anything! I heard the Atrix is good, but I am almost sure that I will end up keeping the Infuse.

Thanks for your reply my friend and enjoy your new phone.

cbsharpe

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Did you get yours yet?

Yep! Got it this morning at work. So I knew the rest of my day at work was going to be for naught!:)

So far, so good. My wifi is working flawlessly at home. I downloaded the following apps so far:

Vlingo
Tune In Radio
Juice Defender
Advanced Task Killer

Absolutely in love my new free phone! Call quality is great and I definitely have better reception with AT&T as opposed to T-Mobile.

Will update more as it comes, but right now, I am going back to playing with my new toy!

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Congrats I picked one up as well and loved it. Big screen compared to the iPhone 4 but dpi is obviously smaller but no biggy. I recommend rooting it and installing a custom rom/kernel. Once you do that the phone really shines. Battery life increases as well as the responsivness atleast while using the zeus rom. I just wamted a bigger screen so I shelled out the money for a Galaxy Note :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Note using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay