Good program to use with Android.

3.juan4

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I figure that most of us are running Zeus (paired with the ICS look it very very nice!) and I thought maybe a post to talk about what you use daily with your phone using windows, mac, or ubuntu.

I find Songbird (wish it had more support) to be a nice sub for itunes. I don't sync often now that I use Google Music or Amazon music.
Anybody has a niche or daily routine that they would like to share?

ateebtk

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I download my music directly from the phone. Just to back it up, I installed"drop sync"and sync my music folder with drop box. From there (using PC), I transfer the drop box music folder to google music so its backed up and easy to sync when I change roms.

I used to use "doubletwist"but found it too cumbersome to puff in phone to PC just to transfer music all the time. Their"airsync"paid addon never worked for me soo can't comment on that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
For music, I have 2 apps I constantly use: Orb Live and Spotify. Orb Live is great because it plays the music I have on my Mac hard drive at home. Orb Live streams it nicely! Spotify is excellent when I want to hear things I normally don't have in my music library.

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I have Catyrom on my infuse as of today, but I'm going to flash miui ICS once again just cause I get board easy lol. As for the music thing I use tube mate to get mp3s and YouTube to get the actual mp3 via a converting site from video to mp3

infuse: rooted, unlocked ROM: CatyromV3

ldpalm

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Google Music works for me. Free song every day, easy to purchase songs and all my songs are available on my phone, desktop and laptop with no syncing.

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Google music works for me...and no not running Zeus.... Aeon...from bigfau...

Sent by Aeon (bigfau's) Awesomeness via me !