contact info problems

lilliemae

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
i am having problems with some of my contacts emails getting mixed up with other peoples names. i will go to send a email pick my contact and it will have the right contact name but wrong email address. i iwill go to edit the name and the email is correct?? go figure.... I am completely lost..
my other problem is i am trying t tjemo delet my trash emails, in which i have about 800 that i didnt even know i had and when i go to delet them the phone locks up on me and i have to shut it down. I have alot of problems with the phone locking up. i am trying to updat now and all it is doing is just running... I will probably have to shut donwn the phone to get it to unfreeze.. any suggestions....
and as far as any new updates i cant seem to do any of them... I am really at a lost. And i really like this phone. Work wants to give me a Iphone and i wouldnt have one of them for nothing.. Hate them...
Please Helpa girl out....

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Is your phone a work phone? If not, I'd recommend flashing the UCLB3 GB ROM, it seems to have cleared up most of the bugs that were on the phone. If it's a work phone though, I don't think you're allowed to do that.

jrocca

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever find a solution to this? I have this issue too!
Just upgraded it to 2.3.6 but still have the issue, can't find a solution anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781