Gingerbread?

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
i have the att samsung infuse Att and i am wondering when we will get the GB update? i read it came out but got pulled cuz people were having problems.. i also read that it will NOT be an OTA update.

if all this is true whats the best way toi find out when it comes out?

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You don't need to root. If you've read the other thread(s), I'm sure you would have found this information, but I will save you the trouble:

[AT&T] [ROM] [UCLB3] Heimdall One-Click Return to Stock + Easy CWM Installation - xda-developers

That's UCLB3, a relatively stable build of GB for the phone. It's not official, but it's newer than that one GB that everyone falsely thought was official, and it gets rid of a few bugs.

nervous chuckle.. my bad, sorry :( kinda new to android (for the 2nd time).. anyway does it matter if i am on a a mac? has you or anyone else tried this? like i said very new.. would hate to mess up the phone :(

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
nervous chuckle.. my bad, sorry :( kinda new to android (for the 2nd time).. anyway does it matter if i am on a a mac? has you or anyone else tried this? like i said very new.. would hate to mess up the phone :(

Heimdall is java based so it will run on any OS that supports java.

gary_baxter

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
WoW, do you have an in with Samsing or AT&T.

Was that message to me? I'm running GB from the Galaxy that I ported myself.

Actually, it wasn't directed towards you. Was just saying hi, as I know you from the xda forums.

And no, I don't have an in with att or samsung. But it's kind of obvious that if they havn't given us an update almost a year later, they are not going to. They have bigger fish to fry at this point. Btw, good job with the F1 Innovation rom. Works awesome.

Reactions: Cranky

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay