Updated to GB

ghenny440

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Well i updated to GB tonight and on froyo when i scrolled my main pages the wallpaper moved with them now with GB it doesnt anyone know how to make this move like it used to or is it not possible, and does anyone else NOT like the new samsung keyboard besides me?!

sent from my samsung infuse

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
The non-moving wallpaper was one of the "bugs" on UCLB3 when it leaked... I think the sad part is that the leak actually ultimately ended up being the official upgrade. The non-moving wallpaper and the battery meter staying green (instead of turning yellow and then red) are all things on UCLB3 that seem "unfinished".

I didn't realize the Samsung keypad changed though, do you have a screenshot of it? From what I remember when I was on it, the keyboard stayed the same (although the Android keyboard changed).

ghenny440

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No sorry i dont, but yeah it deff changed i was using it just prior to the update, and it only took literally 10 mins on my network if that so it was pretty fresh in my mind, i was like wtf! lol as with anything new i shal just have to get used to it the buttons actually seem bigger, and honestly i dont know how to take a screen shot i was in the impression that i couldnt take one with this phone i know my 7 inch samsung tablet will how do u take a screen shot, or is it an app

anon(713186)

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
is anyone noticing GB being slower than Froyo?
I noticed GB was way slower than Froyo and I had a lot of issues switching between WiFi and mobile data. I rolled back to Froyo, rooted it, loaded CWM, loaded a rooted version of GB, and then a custom ROM. Performance has been great so far and I don't have the WiFi switching issues either.

ghenny440

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I havent had any issues with the wifi switching thankfully and actually my gb is quite fast... ie.. my facebook app loads way quicker now also