Infuse WiFi Problem

acealex123

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Infuse for about a year and I love it. There is only one problem that really frustrates me. The WiFi connection at home. I tried to fix it when I first got the phone, but I just gave up. Now I would like to try again.

Basically the problem is that my Infuse will show me that I am connected to my home WiFi (the router is a Linksys befw11s4). But, when I try to connect to the internet or any other apps that require connection to the internet, I messages like "failed data connectivity" or "connection timed out" and stuff like that. My laptop and XBox connect to the internet perfectly. If i go to Starbucks or any other place that has public WiFi, it works just fine. If installed some WiFi fixer apps, but those haven't done much. Could someone please help me out?

huh#AC

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the indentical problem. WiFi worked everywhere but home. I spent a ton of time w/ ATT, Samsung trying to figure out the problem. Eventually i discovered that somehow the phone and the router had forgoten that each other existed. It turns out all I had to do was go to settings, WPS button connection and then the "press WPS on your WiFi access point". Once I did that everything was fine.

Reactions: Cranky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair