"Glee Live! In Concert!" is presented by Chevrolet in association with Samsung Infuse 4G from AT&T.

I saw this pop up on a few sites searching for the Infuse. I don't know that we can deduce anything from this, but I'll speculate. With the first Glee concert scheduled for May 21st, I would think the product that is 'in association' with this would actually be available on or close to this time.
    As it gets nearer the 30th of April, it seems to be slimmer and slimmer a possibility of a release date, I'm guessing the release date will be May 22, with preorders starting May 13th. This would give the Atrix exactly a 3 Month window at being the premier Android device on AT&T, heck they could have had an agreement with Moto that no other top tier phones come out for a certain time.
    I hope my guess is wrong and it is out sooner, but hopefully not later. If this goes all they was to June 30th I think I'll buy something else out of simple disgust for a 6 month wait from initial announcement. I did that with the Pre and I don't want to do it again, I've already been waiting months.
    04-19-2011 01:30 PM
    "Glee Live! In Concert!" is presented by Chevrolet in association with Samsung Infuse 4G from AT&T.

I saw this pop up on a few sites searching for the Infuse. I don't know that we can deduce anything from this, but I'll speculate. With the first Glee concert scheduled for May 21st, I would think the product that is 'in association' with this would actually be available on or close to this time.
    As it gets nearer the 30th of April, it seems to be slimmer and slimmer a possibility of a release date, I'm guessing the release date will be May 22, with preorders starting May 13th. This would give the Atrix exactly a 3 Month window at being the premier Android device on AT&T, heck they could have had an agreement with Moto that no other top tier phones come out for a certain time.
    I hope my guess is wrong and it is out sooner, but hopefully not later. If this goes all they was to June 30th I think I'll buy something else out of simple disgust for a 6 month wait from initial announcement. I did that with the Pre and I don't want to do it again, I've already been waiting months.
    Interesting...

I doubt Moto has a 3 month window, since the Inspire came out at basically the same time as the Atrix. They also have the Thrill and presumably the GS2 coming soon, so I'm not sure how far they would be willing to push this back.
    04-19-2011 03:51 PM
    They've already had almost a two month window. Though the Inspire is a great phone too, it came out first and couldn't have had any exclusive deal. It didn't have the unique docking feature that the Atrix had, that would be the reason why I would think ATT could have given them a 3 Month window at the top. The Thrill will probably be out a couple months after the Infuse, and I would be surprised if ATT got the GS2 before December. I would guess they will be content with one new high end Samsung phone for 6 months.
    It could be as I read a post on FB that ATT is delaying a release or just slow to release so they can get their network into shape. Obviously they weren't prepared for the Inspire or Atrix as these still don't have HSPA+ upload. I would assume these will be fixed before the Infuse comes out since it was stated it would be released with functioning HSPA+. The window for all of this to yet happen this Month is getting tighter by they day, only 12 days to May, I guess we will see soon enough.
    04-19-2011 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD