Deciding on if I should get the Infuse

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I need persuasion. This will be my first Android phone. I have dealt with the Palm Pre Plus for a year and it's hardware is breaking apart literally. My upgrade is in 4 days and I don't know if I should wait or just get the Infuse. Everyone keeps telling me to wait for the Samsung Galaxy S 2 but I don't know for sure when that's coming out. What I'm thinking about doing is buying it on the 19th and waiting for the Samsung conference on the 24th to see if they announce the Galaxy s 2?

runnincajun13

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Personally I think you should play with the different technologies. I love the number of applications on Android but I loved the way the pre operated. Overall I am happy with Android technology, just the Pre had a cool look and feel of doing things.

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Personally I think you should play with the different technologies. I love the number of applications on Android but I loved the way the pre operated. Overall I am happy with Android technology, just the Pre had a cool look and feel of doing things.

yea, unfortunately it wasn't marketed correctly and the hardware was awful on just about every phone (Palm Pre Plus). I know some folks who went through about 5 of them because there were so many defective units, I went through 2 myself. I'm excited about having a bigger screen and a larger app selection and a smoother processor.

runnincajun13

May 16, 2011
Visit site
So far the Infuse is great I love it, its working well with my galaxy tab. I am trying to figure out how to make the video and stuff play through the MHL cable that comes with it... so far unsuccessful. I used lazy droid on my tablet so that i didn't have to get up and get the phone when i was getting text message that application was AWESOME.

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So far the Infuse is great I love it, its working well with my galaxy tab. I am trying to figure out how to make the video and stuff play through the MHL cable that comes with it... so far unsuccessful. I used lazy droid on my tablet so that i didn't have to get up and get the phone when i was getting text message that application was AWESOME.

LOL I wish I could afford a tablet and a phone at the same time

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I need persuasion. This will be my first Android phone. I have dealt with the Palm Pre Plus for a year and it's hardware is breaking apart literally. My upgrade is in 4 days and I don't know if I should wait or just get the Infuse. Everyone keeps telling me to wait for the Samsung Galaxy S 2 but I don't know for sure when that's coming out. What I'm thinking about doing is buying it on the 19th and waiting for the Samsung conference on the 24th to see if they announce the Galaxy s 2?

Do we know what carrier(s) will be offering the GS2?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people say they will wait for the GS2. I dont see why it would be so much better or different then the Infuse. I took a step down spec wise from the Atrix to the Infuse. Even though the Atrix has the 1GB of RAM and a Dual Core Processor, I dont see that really making it any better then what Ive seen from the Infuse. The Infuse doesnt get hot like the Atrix did. And Im pretty sure thats do to its processor not optimized for a smaller phone. It was quick, but the Infuse seems just as quick to me. Beautiful Display which you wont see a better one on any other Android Device. Huge screen. Massive Internal Storage which is explandable. Gorilla Glass which should be standerd nowadays. Best Android Phone Ive used so far.

229333_1989209565008_1086397608_32362464_4611177_n.jpg

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
The only thing i will say to potential buys is play with it first i love mine to death its fast and smooth and no glitches yet to do any speed tests yet though.

but the screen is big its a perfect fit for me but the wife said it was way too big for her. So all im saying if your used to a 4.3" device evo, inspire, droid x, then it wont be that big of a difference going from the atrix to this it feels like a noticeable difference.

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people say they will wait for the GS2. I dont see why it would be so much better or different then the Infuse. I took a step down spec wise from the Atrix to the Infuse. Even though the Atrix has the 1GB of RAM and a Dual Core Processor, I dont see that really making it any better then what Ive seen from the Infuse. The Infuse doesnt get hot like the Atrix did. And Im pretty sure thats do to its processor not optimized for a smaller phone. It was quick, but the Infuse seems just as quick to me. Beautiful Display which you wont see a better one on any other Android Device. Huge screen. Massive Internal Storage which is explandable. Gorilla Glass which should be standerd nowadays. Best Android Phone Ive used so far.

229333_1989209565008_1086397608_32362464_4611177_n.jpg

So when I get mine are you going to show me how to get the Sense UI clock!!! That looks sweet!

AustinBear

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday, switched from BB Bold 9700. Screen is just a bit bigger!

So far, I love it. Why did I not wait for the G2?

1. Don't know when it will be released.
2. Infuse has slightly larger screen.
3. Infuse has a slightly larger battery.

If it comes out in the next 30 days, I'll check out the G2, otherwise will have no regrets.

Simba501

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
So far, I love it. Why did I not wait for the G2?

1. Don't know when it will be released.
2. Infuse has slightly larger screen.
3. Infuse has a slightly larger battery.

If it comes out in the next 30 days, I'll check out the G2, otherwise will have no regrets.

This is where I stand. I'll likely be checking out the Infuse.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The phone is very snappy. I played with it in the store yesterday. I liked the screen, but I don't really see the difference from the Galaxy S screens. I liked the squared off edges, and from the front, the phone looks really elegant. I'm torn about the screen size. It's a great size for consuming multimedia, but it just feels too big for a phone.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The screen is the same the Galaxy S phones will have. This is the first phone to have the plus edition of Super Amoled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta