Lost swipe to unlock

Alice741

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is the first screen. it used to say "Swipe to Unlock" until I received my first phone call. then it changed to "phone locked". I have no pin, gesture or password set.

thanks for your help!

Alice741

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I can push the screen out of the way and have access to the phone which kind of defeats the purpose of locking the phone one would think. It's just a pita and should not indicate my phone is locked.

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I can push the screen out of the way and have access to the phone which kind of defeats the purpose of locking the phone one would think. It's just a pita and should not indicate my phone is locked.

That's exactly how it's supposed to be.

If you want to enable a real lock you need to set it up in Settings, Location & Security.

Then choose Set screen lock.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
That's exactly how it's supposed to be.

If you want to enable a real lock you need to set it up in Settings, Location & Security.

Then choose Set screen lock.

+1 sounds correct to me that is how the screen should look.

and the puzzle piece is there i recieved it when i had a missed call and sms but i use widgetlocker now.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Like zhelf said, the puzzle piece comes up when you have some sort of notification. Otherwise, you'll get the glass lockscreen.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
it would have been nice if they allowed you to select lockscreen, either puzzle piece or the full screen as they did on the fascinate.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea the puzzle piece is much more accurate the full screen skips on me.

but widget locker saved me:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy