Video chat with front camera support

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying a lot of different apps today for video chatting with my wifes iPhone 4, but I still haven't found one that properly works with the front facing camera. Tango at least pulles up the front but my image was sideways. I tried yahoo and fring but neither even had option for front. I read comments on qik and some were saying it didn't work on charge so I didn't figure it would either. Anyone have any other suggestions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im sure tango and fring are gonna update there applications to make that work. Just might be a little bit before they do.

iJITSU

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I used Qik Video Connect earlier today between the Infuse and an iPhone 4. It used the front camera an seemed to work but the call was disconnected about 30 seconds into it and I didn't get a chance to try again.

Reactions: Scottyb

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im getting so frustrated with all the different apps there making to come out. I just need Google to integrate it in Gtalk so its Native. Then Allow me to add people from different plateforms like Apple and Ill be good to go. No aftermarket apps would be needed then. Everyone uses different ones and its frustrating.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Im getting so frustrated with all the different apps there making to come out. I just need Google to integrate it in Gtalk so its Native. Then Allow me to add people from different plateforms like Apple and Ill be good to go. No aftermarket apps would be needed then. Everyone uses different ones and its frustrating.

+1 that would be great i dont understand why all these aftermarket apps cant get it right.