Camera Roll

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I noticed today that when I took a couple pictures it put them in a separate folder than pictures I took Sunday. This is within the gallery app on the Infuse. I would rather all the pics taken with the phone go into one main folder. I have searched for a setting to change this, but haven't been able to find one to chage it. Anyone have any ideas???? I even tried downloading a different gallery app called QuickPic to see if there were any settings within that to change this, but there wasn't. One plus though is I do like the new app much better than the stock for viewing pics.

Thanks

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I may have figured it out. Looking into it further it appears the pictures I took sunday were on the internal memory, while pictures I took today are on external sd. So hopefully going forward all will go onto external sd and be in one folder. I will test tomorrow to confirm.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea just set where you want the pics to save to and they will be together.

Once you have changed the location say from internal to external just use a file explorer to move the other pictures to the location of the new ones.

hubble74

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I may have figured it out. Looking into it further it appears the pictures I took sunday were on the internal memory, while pictures I took today are on external sd. So hopefully going forward all will go onto external sd and be in one folder. I will test tomorrow to confirm.

Well that makes sense. Thanks.