I'm officially an Android user now

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
It's official. I wiped my iPhone 4 clean today and should have it sold shortly. This is my first Android device and I am really liking it so far. Everyone one is envious of my HUGE 4.5" screen! I was getting very bored with iOS as there was very little variation from generation to generation. I'm sure I will be posting a lot on these forums as I learn the ins and outs of the OS.:D

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Have fun with it. I was in the same boat as you and finally got the inspire. Love this phone and Apple just can't compete with these phones and android. You'll be learning stuff all the time it's a whole lot of fun. I was tempted to pick this phone up but I'm watching out and holding my breath to see when the Samsung galaxy s 2 hits att. If it does at all. That phone looks beast.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I went from iPhone 4 to atrix and then to the infuse and couldn't be happier. This phone is everything I could want in a phone at the moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya the GS2 was very tempting and I went back and forth on waiting or getting the infuse. I decided to get what was available. Problem is if I waited for GS2 then by the time that launches something else will be in the pipe with a quad core 2 gb ram. I think you gotta go with what's available. Plus very little use for dual core phone at this time imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
WELCOME!!!!! Enjoy your new device :D

Yea the galaxy S 2 is nice but like you said dual core is not yet fully optimized and by the time it is better devices will be in rumor.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard new Android user! Your gonna love what you can do with an Android phone. The chains are free now that you own that. Because even if you try and jailbreak an iphone, your still somehow someway locked in.

A lot of people have been switching from the Atrix to the Infuse so im glad that im not the only one. And its pretty obvious that Dual Core isnt all that proper as of right now.

The GS2 has a the same screen technology of the Infuse. But its gonna be smaller. And the battery is gonna be smaller also. I think the Camera MP is to? Not sure. So knowing that I already know what its like owning a Dual Core phone, I dont see me wanting to jump on the GS2. Knowing that the Infuse is almost just as quick as the Atrix, Im pretty content on my decision.

And once youve owned these bigger phones, its hard to go back down to the smaller screen size. I could barely type right on the Atrix at all. It seems like the SpaceBar area would never register. It was to small for me. But the lightweight and screen size of the Infuse is perfect!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12