Desktop pages on Infuse

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ive noticed you had to put about:useragent to put desktop mode for the browser. But when you restart the browser, you have to do it again. Anyone know a permanent fix?

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE using Tapatalk

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
That has annoyed me since my first Android phone. I find that deleting all history and cookies at the start of the session, and the typing in about:debug will keep you in desktop browsing. The only thing is it is not permanent. It will only last till next reboot of the phone. I hope this thread leads to a better solution.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thats just horrible. Seems like a Samsung thing. Even one of the best widgets I purchased 'Business Calendar" wont work correctly and the developer told me that all of Samsungs Galaxy S phones have an issue with that app. Im like what the heck?

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The browser issue isn't a Samsung thing. When I bought the Streak I was excited for Flash and full web pages, but it had the same issue. It was always starting in mobile view.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thats just horrible. Seems like a Samsung thing. Even one of the best widgets I purchased 'Business Calendar" wont work correctly and the developer told me that all of Samsungs Galaxy S phones have an issue with that app. Im like what the heck?

What happens to the calendar? I thought you were talking about the browser defaulting to mobile view. Sorry, confused. This is important to me because I also use Business Calendar and Touch Calendar. What happens to the widget?