kosherdil34

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I was messing around with the root finder and somehow delelted my TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex in the system/app folder and now i have a black screen. Any know how to fix this please.....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was messing around with the root finder and somehow delelted my TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex in the system/app folder and now i have a black screen. Any know how to fix this please.....

well thats no good. did you have it in debugging mode?

kosherdil34

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I get a black screen and a task bar, nothing else my buttons dont work.. I can see any apps or anything but black screen, I think I moved or did something to the TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex

I was hopeing I might be able to get into the system/app files from m y cpu...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I get a black screen and a task bar, nothing else my buttons dont work.. I can see any apps or anything but black screen, I think I moved or did something to the TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex

I was hopeing I might be able to get into the system/app files from m y cpu...

let me see if i can get adb connecting in recovery....if not we will need to find someone who is online and willing to let me make a odin package to fix this

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
let me see if i can get adb connecting in recovery....if not we will need to find someone who is online and willing to let me make a odin package to fix this

ok i need someone available who will let me use their phone to make an odin package. also they need to be willing to screen share with me

i cant gain root access from recovery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis