Anyone notice the FFC wont snap a video?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think if I remember correctly, the Atrix was able to do that. You could snap a quick video on the front facing camera. Not 100% but I noticed the Infuse doesnt have the option to record video from the Front Facing Camera. I dont see why not though? Anyone else notice this?

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't noticed it, but after reading your post I did try it and couldn't figure out a way to take video with FFC either. Don't know that I would ever use it, but it is nice to have the option just in case.

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Yea you cant. Someone put it in a review. Samsung said the hardware is incapable or somethin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yea you cant. Someone put it in a review. Samsung said the hardware is incapable or somethin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I remember when they said the same thing about the iPhone 3G not being capable of video, yet someone was able to write an app that made it capable. All be it limited.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The Xoom definitely does it. I dont see how the hardware cant be capible when theres webcams that first came out with low resolution that do it. They didnt incorperate it in there software. Im sure the hardware is capible of it.