Anyone think Samsung will push out an update for TouchWiz 4.0? I know theres talk about Gingerbread comming to our phones and possibly Ice Cream Sandwich. What do you guys think? I think TouchWiz 4.0 shouldve came already on the phone. I dont have a problem with it at all really. Its pretty clean. Id rather have the latest version though knowing this phone is brand new. They might use 4.0 to seperate the GS2 from the Infuse. Whats your thoughts?
    05-22-2011 01:52 PM
    I think that is one of those "who knows" questions. Perhaps we will just have to wait for the boys over @ XDA to make it happen. I hope that they update this device with the latest and greatest software, however I think you have a good point about the SG2, they may need a little more than dual core processors and more Ram to separate it from this fantastic device.
    05-22-2011 02:57 PM
    i think the odds are good they will roll TW4.0 into the gingerbread update personally i hate the UI skins so i dont care about TW but i am eager for the gingerbread update.
    05-22-2011 06:18 PM
    Thats a good point you have there. I didnt think about it like that. Someone in another forum on androidforums.com said there supposed to be rolling gingerbread out in a few weeks. Heh, who knows.
    05-22-2011 08:07 PM
    Hmm that would be nice but we shall see i know they are just now rolling gingerbread to the original galaxy S (european version only) and tab so i think this summer we can be hopeful. I almost wish google would hand ice cream sandwich like they did honeycomb and not allow custom UI's
    05-23-2011 06:56 AM
    talks about gingerbread? from where? samsung?
    05-23-2011 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD